I was Kim Wensel's last interview (!) on the Pattern of Purpose podcast. (She also said this was one of the "most quotable" interviews she's ever had!) Here's one sample:
I could tell you how to delegate. I can tell you how to make a project design brief. None of that will work if you haven’t broken up with fire drills and the dopamine hit they give you.
• CEO bottleneck behaviors are habits of success that are turning into habits of liability because of your growth.”
• It’s a struggle for visionaries not to touch everything as their business grows, simply because they like to fiddle and change their mind.
• We have to normalize boring money.
• Sometimes you just need to be 20 minutes smarter to help someone.
• The key to progress is keeping the main thing the main thing.
• Bottleneck behaviors aren’t character flaws. They’re symptoms of growing pains.
Please give it a listen!